Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wednesday, July 29, 2009
3rd day of quarantine. Started my day like the previous 2 days. Woke up at about 10am then online to see whether there's any update on the quarantine issue. Sadly, there's none..=(.. Called for chinese food delivery today - lemon chicken rice. Finished lunch at about 2 something then i planned to do some revision. Yeah, i did manage to do some revision. Just 'some'...haha..=P

Anyway, after that i felt sleepy again so went to take a nap. Woke up when my friend came into my room and told me that we have to go down to the hall for a talk on H1N1. Well, it's totally boring. They talk about the cases, how to prevent it..etc..over and over again. Every talk they gave are about the same thing...=.=ll..The talk finished at about 7pm so i dashed back to my room to take my bath since there was supposed to be ESZ meeting at 8pm. After bathing, i got a very happy news that is we are allowed to go back tomorrow!! Hooray!! Finally, i am free from quarantine in this hostel. The meeting was cancelled. I guess it is because of this sudden news..Everyone was so happy and busy planning how are they going back tomorrow..haha..Thank God for everything!!.=D

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014