Monday, July 20, 2009

The Start of the 3rd Week at UKM

Monday, July 20, 2009
Class started at 8.30am today. It was an anatomy class by Dr.Farida where today's topic was nervous tissue. Her class finished at 9.30am and my coursemates and i waited in the lecture room for the next lecture which was supposed to be at 10am. We waited for the lecturer for about an hour but she still didn't turn up. Then my classmate came in and told us that our lecturer was having a meeting so the class for today was cancelled. Everyone was so happy that they shouted hooray..haha.. The lecturer should have informed us earlier so that we didn't waste our time there waiting..=.=ll..Nevermind that, we decided to go to the cafe. On the way there, we stopped by the notice board and i saw that there's a meeting for those who was offered the JPA Scholarship tomorrow night. My friend and i searched for our name but unfortunately both of our name were not there. The first thought that come to my mind was ; 'What?! I didn't get JPA Scholarship? Impossible'.Immediately, I called my dad to tell him about this and he say he was going to call up JPA. After that, we went to the cafe for an early lunch. I had rice with fried egg and green veggie. It costs only RM 2.30..lolz...Next class was at 2pm. Language development by Encik Badrul. This week is going to be a busy week for me with assignments i need to finished and college activities. Tonight itself i have an audition for 'pesta tanglung' and a meeting for bengkel pengurusan organisasi at 9pm. I was selected as AJK protokol for that event. Tomorrow should be a free day for me since i have no class at all but my coursemates and i are going to campus tomorrow to get senior's signature. 40 of them!!..=.=ll...I hope we will finish this task by tomorrow. Well, it's just the beginning now. I am sure i am going to get busier as days passed. Since i am in the first year, i am going to be involved in as much activities i can before i get busy with my studies for the years to come. By that time, i won't have much time to spare to join these activities. So i am just going to enjoy every activity that i am joining and hopefully gain some experience from it..=D Oh ya..i just called my dad and he told me that i do get the JPA Scholarship after all. He call up JPA and they say my name is there. Maybe they accidentally miss out my name here. Anyway, thank God i got the scholarship..^^

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014