Saturday, July 25, 2009

Saturday, July 25, 2009
I admit i do get frustrated at times when i couldn't do something. So, sorry if i ever hurt anyone when i am in that mood. It's just the start of my Uni life and i am sure there's more and more challenges ahead of me. I can't afford to be frustrated every time i face a problem. As i say before, God will never create a problem without a solution so i have to start believing in that. I need to be more patient and calm. Maybe this is why God put me is this course in the first place - speech science. I really need to be a really patient kind of person in this course. I read a saying today ; ALWAYS BE YOURSELF BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER DON'T MIND. AND THE ONE THAT MIND DON'T MATTER. I totally agree with this quote. Life is really a complex thing. Why is it so hard for some people to get hints? Or maybe they just simply don't care? Sometimes, i wonder whether what i am doing is right. Should i be going in a different direction? I don't know. I just know i am not going to give up yet at the moment. If it's meant for me, then it will be. If it's not, then it will never be. There's no use forcing it. Life is too short to be worrying about unecessary things so why not choose to be happy and enjoy every single moment of it right?

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014