Sunday, July 19, 2009

Just wanted to say something..^^

Sunday, July 19, 2009
Went to CG last Saturday back at my hometown. This time it was a sharing by Thomas. He talked about God's will for each one of us. I think it's meaningful and it really made me ponder on what he said. Indeed, God has a will for everyone of us in this world. However, we tend to do things the way we like and we assumed that is God's will for us. Sometimes, we would want things to happen our own way but we have to consider this statement ; 'Is this God's will for me?'. No matter how much you want something, it might not be the right thing for you. For example, i really would love to get my first choice - Pharmacy but i got my last choice - Speech science instead. God knows what is best for us and He will always make sure we get the best. We just have to believe and have faith in him. As the weeks passed, i am getting busier and busier with assignments and senior orientation. It is hard at times but i know God would never create a problem without a solution. So i will try my best to do whatever i can.

1 comment:

Ann said...

You are becoming more matured to me now being able to accept things as they come along and being able to see things at a different perspective. Keep it up!

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014