Sunday, July 26, 2009

Shocking News!!

Sunday, July 26, 2009
Woke up early today to get ready to go to church. It was raining and rather chilly. My sister and i usually walk to church since it is very near my house but today dad fetch us there as it was still raining. In the car, dad told us that Yasmin Ahmad had passed away. What a shocking news!! I couldn't believe that she is gone. She was the best director i like in Malaysia. Love watching her ads especially those Petronas ones. It was always so meaningful and touching. Now, i don't have the chance to watch new ads made by her anymore. Malaysia has truly lost someone so talented and precious. She will be deeply missed by all. May her soul rest in peace. Life is like that. We cannot predict what will happen today, tomorrow or the day after. You can plan but God decides. The best thing we can do is to live our life to the fullest!!

In loving memory of Yasmin Ahmad ( 1958-2009)

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014