Friday, July 24, 2009

Unexpected Suprises!!

Friday, July 24, 2009
Woah..i got a lot of unexpected suprises in these few weeks!! First, i was selected as AJKs for some college activities. I applied for many of them but i don't expect to get almost all. I thought i am just trying my luck. Who knows, i got 2 out of the 3 i applied..haha..Secondly, I got selected as a dancer for 'Pesta Tanglung'. Honestly, i still couldn't believe i got selected and i don't even know why i am selected..lolz...The audition that day was quite tough and i really don't think i stand a chance at all. I didn't even manage to learn what the teachers thought us that day because i went for a meeting. By the time i came back from the meeting, all of them were already starting to get ready to perform. In other words, to audition. When it's my turn, i just simply dance mostly looking at what my other friends were doing. So, i am really shocked and suprised i got a place in it. I really appreciate this chance that is given to me. This type of thing will be once in a lifetime experience. I know and i can expect to be very busy with all these activities i am joining. Just hope that i can manage my time well both for studies and all these activities. May God bless me! Well, for other unexpected suprises, i'm not going to write it down here..haha..Only some of my friends knows about it so far. So, it will remain a secret..lolz..=)

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014