Thursday, July 30, 2009

Thursday, July 30, 2009
Woohoo!! I am back to my home sweet home at last!! No more quarantine at the hostel!! I am free at last!! Hooray!! It feels so good to be home. I can relax better and have better meals - Mummy's cooking..^_^.. Oh ya, not forgetting about my hostel room at UKM, finally, it's complete. All the furnitures came in today. I love it because they are all new!!..haha..=P
Pictures attached below are my lovely study table, cupboard and bed!!..=)

- Made up my mind today. I am going to stop doing it for a while or maybe eventually i might stop doing it completely as time passes. I have no idea what will happen. I just think that this is the right thing to do now. Let's see what happen next. This is the best thing i can do because obviously, there's nothing else i can do. There's no use forcing something to happen. If it's meant to be, then it will be. If it's not, then it will never be. So, let God decides what is best for us and see what is his plans for us. Attached below are some nice love quotes to share..^^-

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014