Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Can't wait...can't wait...^^

Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Can't wait for my exam to finish. After exam, i will be fully occupied with activities. Relaxing ones..haha..
Thursday - Going to Times Square with my coursemates for movie and karaoke..woohoo!!...Hope that they are still showing The Proposal cause i want to watch that movie so badly..
Friday - Going to Jogoya Restaurant with my sister and her friends for buffet!! Nice food will be waiting for me...hahaha..
Saturday - Going back to my home sweet home...it's been a while since i go back..I miss everyone at home...
Sunday - Going on a vacation to Bukit Tinggi,Pahang with my family and relatives for 2 days 1 night...hehe
Monday - Coming back to KL straight from vacation spot..^^
I am soooooooooooooo looking forward to this weekend!!!!!...=)

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014