Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Exam Blues...=(

Tuesday, August 25, 2009
2 papers down. 2 more to go. I have only one word to describe my first exam...haiz..Really, there are no other words to describe it. I totally don't know what i am writing for the answer and this is the first time i leave a lot of blank..>.<..Usually, i will write whatever i can think of cause i don't like to leave it blank but this time i totally have no idea what to write..I don't even dare to think of the results right now. Just hope my pointer won't be too low. Now, i am just looking forward to finish my exam so that i can relax!!!

2 comments:

NeRoX said...

aiyo don like tat, don think about it anymore, jz relax after finished ur papers~

Lynette Tan Jen Ni said...

Okla..i won't think about it anymore..pass is pass..^^..thx ya..

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014