Sunday, August 2, 2009

Lucky Me!!!

Sunday, August 2, 2009
Life is complicated. Life is unexpected.Things happen when the timing is right. I felt truly lucky and blessed because everything seems to be in the right timing for me. Last year was the only year where those with 9As and above in their SPM examinations were given local JPA scholarship. I got it. A few days back, i got to know that the government is giving away 100 units of ASM to all 1st year students this year for free. Woah, am i lucky or what? Everything seems to fall in place nicely for me. God really does wonders. He is there everytime i needed him. I really consider myself very lucky compared to others. God gave me a good family, something that i am really proud of and would never trade for anything. I passed through every important exams with flying colours. I got accepted into UKM to do speech science.What else could i ask for? God has indeed blessed me with a lot of things. Thank You God!!

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014