Thursday, August 20, 2009

Thursday, August 20, 2009
OMG!! Exam is coming in a few days and i just realise there is still a lot of things for me to read!! I need time to understand and remember what i studied yet i know i don't have enough time for that. How? How am i going to sit for my exam? It is the first exam i will be sitting for at university level so i am really nervous cause i don't really know what to expect. Everything i am learning now is still new to me especially linguistics, language development, phonetics..etc..I need more time to really understand it. It's really stressful to be thinking of it. Relax..relax..i know i need to relax in order for me to concentrate on what i am doing. Right now, i just feel like screaming to release all my tension!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014