Wednesday, August 5, 2009

On Growing Up

Wednesday, August 5, 2009
I am growing up to be an adult. That's the reality i have to accept. Sometimes, it's really scary to think of it. Being an adult means a lot of things. You have to be independent to do things by yourself, make your own decision on certain matters and obviously, you are going to have more responsibilty. University life really needs us to grow up to be braver to face all sorts of challenges or obstacles that might come our way. For instance, in my speech science course, i really need to speak more, be braver to voice out my opinion and to talk louder. I know i have to but honestly, i don't have enough courage and confidence just yet. Soon, we are going to be exposed to how working life is for a speech therapist. I don't know whether i am ready yet but i know i need to start preparing myself from now on. I need to be braver to face the outside world. I need to change my outlook on life. Life can turn out to be anything anytime. Maybe sometimes it's good or sometimes it's bad. No matter what happen, we still have to live and face it so why not live your life to the fullest right? So let us just enjoy the process of growing up to be an adult!!..^^

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014