Monday, August 3, 2009

A Quite Free Monday

Monday, August 3, 2009
Today, class started at 8 am. So i woke up at 7.15am to get ready for class. I just don't feel like waking up. Felt really sleepy....>.<...Then, i went to class. Class finished earlier than expected today. My coursemates and i then headed to the office to see who our mentor was. Gosh!! My mentor is Encik Badrul!! Ask any JASP student and they will say he's handsome..haha..So i guess i must be lucky...lolz..We are supposed to have our next class at 11am but our lecturer did not turn up. We waited for at least half an hour before the office worker came in and told us it was cancelled. Of cause, everyone was happy at the moment but that also means more replacement class!!..>.<..After that, went for lunch with my coursemates and then headed back to my room. 2pm, mentor-mentee meeting with Encik Badrul. Spend about 45 minutes with him so by the time i reached my room it's only about 3pm..hehe..As i said earlier, i felt very sleepy this morning when i woke up so i took a nap. I planned to sleep for only 2 hours but it ended up to be 3 hours instead..=.=ll By the time i wake up, it's already 6pm..gosh, i really slept too much..haha..Took my bath then went down to have dinner with my friends and here i am - online again!!

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014