Sunday, August 16, 2009

Spreading Out Love to all..=P

Sunday, August 16, 2009
LOVE. Everyone needs love. We don't have to say it out loud or express it. We just have to spread it out. It's actually a powerful word. Say it to anyone and it will really mean a lot to that person. It just feel good to be loved. I don't know what happen to me today. I just feel like spreading out love to all today..haha..Whether you know me or you don't, it doesn't matter. Everyone deserved to be loved. I know many of us now are feeling really stressed up because of studies, exams, work..etc..So good luck all!! Whoever is reading this, my love goes out to you!! Yes, YOU!!..I LOVE YOU ALL!!....XOXO...^^

2 comments:

alexis said...

i love you too..lol..XD

Lynette Tan Jen Ni said...

wah..thank you so much..hehe

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014