Sunday, August 9, 2009

Tiring Day

Sunday, August 9, 2009
Yesterday was a really tiring day for me. My day started at 7.30 am till 11 something at night. Supposed to wake up at 7am to take my bath before i attend the 'Bengkel Pengurusan Organisasi' but i overslept. Luckily my coursemate, Ying Yin message me at about 7.25am to ask me what i will be wearing. If not, i think i will miss the programme altogether. The programme lasted from 8am till 5.30pm. After that, i had to rushed back to my room to change into sports attire because i had dance practice at 6.15pm. The dance practice lasted about 4 hours!!..>.<...Can you imagine that?..By the time i came back to my room, it's already about 10 minutes past 11. The dance practice really uses up a lot of my energy. It was really tiring. It's only when i took my bath that i feel more refreshed and awake. This 2 months will be tough for me. I am going to have dance practices 3 times a week which means i don't even have to think of going back. At the same time, i need to study for my mid-sem exam which is coming in 2 weeks. Gosh!!..I hope i can cope with all these things especially my studies. God, please give the strength to carry on!!

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014