Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday, August 21, 2009
Woke up at about 10.30am today. After brushing my teeth..etc, i read some linguistics notes on morphology. Half way through, felt hungry so i went down to the cafe to buy my lunch. Back from cafe, you can guess what i do. Yeah, online..haha..Spend some time in facebook and then started to study anatomy. Well, today i spend most of the time of the day just reading anatomy notes...=.=ll...At least i am already half way through it now. Still part of it to go. Although i can finish reading but i don't know how much i understand and remember. Can only hope for the best during exam now. This is just anatomy. There's still 3 subjects i need to revise. Hopefully time will be enough for me. Will be going for dancers camp at Ukm Bangi tomorrow. Just hope that i won't be too tired to study after that.

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014