Monday, September 28, 2009

"The Day" is coming...

Monday, September 28, 2009
Yes, 'the day' is coming. On 3rd of October 2009, this Saturday, i, Lynette Tan will be standing on the stage of the DECTAR Hall performing 2 piece of dance in front of at least 3000 audience. That is their target number of audience this year. It can be more, it can be less. We cannot predict what will happen. The most important thing now is to perform the best and to deliver the message to the audience. I need to gain more confidence. It's not that i don't remember the steps, i just couldn't catch up with the speed and sometimes i get really nervous. 2 months is almost over. The stress, the sacrifice i make, it's all going to be over soon. I really want to perform the best for the audience. I want to make them feel that what they are watching is worth it. Can i do it? Yes, i believe i can. I almost gave up a few times but i believe God is always there for me which makes me still here. PT UKM 30, I am coming for you. I am going to do my best on that day!! In addition, yeah, my family is coming to support me so i must do even better to make them feel proud..^^

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014