Sunday, September 6, 2009

God is all mighty..^^

Sunday, September 6, 2009
These few days, i was kinda feeling down because of some things. However, today, a message brighten me up. As usual, i log on to facebook and i always read a message from God Wants You To Know application everyday. Today, this is what i get.
On this day of your life, Lynette, we believe God wants you to know... ... that how bad things may look right now means nothing, - it's how good they can be with God's help that counts. In life you can absolutely count on one thing, - everything can turn around in one day, in one minute sometimes. Don't you dare to give up, - you might be a moment away from a windfall.
Yeah..it's so true..no matter how bad things are, God will be there to make sure everything is ok..We just have to trust and have faith in Him..Reading this message really make me feel better..I will never give up in everything i do..that's for sure..^^

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014