Saturday, September 12, 2009

Good and Bad

Saturday, September 12, 2009
I am back to my home sweet home. A place where i belong. Where love has always been enough for me. The only place where i am so comfortable being myself. It just feels so good..^^
On the other hand, i know i am taking a huge risk by coming back. I might get kicked out of the team for not attending today's practice but hey, it's actually not my fault okay? They informed me at the last minute and i am already back home to attend a wedding dinner tonight. So what do you expect? I know today's practice is important but you have to understand that sometimes, there are many other things more important than that and it just cannot be sacrificed. Now, i can only hope for the best. Hope that they will understand my situation and will not expel me out just because of this. If they do, then i have nothing to say and nothing i can do anymore. Maybe it's not so worth it after all at the first place. I will just leave everything in God's hand now for i believe God has a good plan for me no matter what might happen.

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014