Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Passion Gone...

Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Initially i entered PT as a dancer to enjoy but now i don't think i am really enjoying it. I think i am more stressed out rather than enjoying. Whenever i know there will be a practice session, i dreaded it. Why? Because i know i will surely get a scolding from teacher since she have high expectations and this gives me even more pressure. All the time i spent and efforts i put in will be washed down the drain or in other words, wasted if i decided to give up at this moment but i just don't have the passion in it anymore. Do i have any other choice? I guess no. I still have to persist with it. Only 2 more weeks to go. I chose to join this at the first place so i know i can't be giving it up just like that. I just need to find back my passion.
Study wise, sometimes i think i just lost my passion when everything seems so hard for me to understand. Having tons of assignments to submit and present is really driving me crazy. It's just too much to do at one time. Why don't you come 1 at a time instead of coming all at once?..>.<..
Now, i just want to finish the dance performance and all these assignments fast so that i can fully concentrate on my revision for my final exam peacefully!!
PASSION, PASSION..Please come back to me!!...>.<

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014