Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Sometimes, simple is the best...

Wednesday, September 30, 2009
God bless and all the best!! Simple words like this means a lot to me cause it came from YOU but i don't think you will ever know. I am actually kinda suprised to receive that cause we rarely talk with each other. Sometimes, i wonder whether this feeling i have for YOU is right. Will something happen between us? Well..i have no idea..I cannot predict the future.. It all still depends on God's plan. Going with the flow is the best thing to do at the moment. Maybe when we grow older, we will be braver to take the next step. But now, i am just living at the moment. Not expecting too much nor hoping too much. At least you still care sometimes..That is all that matters now..I don't know whether YOU are coming to see me perform but still i am going to give my all and try my best for the audience and also for myself..wish me luck!!..^^

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014