Thursday, October 29, 2009

Thursday, October 29, 2009
1. What is the one word that suits the subject Hubungan Etnik?...You know, it's spelled B.O.R.I.N.G and its call boring!!..duh!..Reading it really makes me sleepy..What do you expect?..It's like reading history and i never like history since i am in secondary school itself!!..Hmm..i wonder why they have this kind of subject in Uni..Is it necessary?..How i hope they abolish it..haha..=P
2. I am going back to my home sweet home tomorrow..woohoo!!..Going back is a nice feeling..Going back means there will be nice food to eat...lolz..Being at home is really a good feeling...It's comfortable, it's relaxing..I just love it!!..
3. I miss Leslie Sung from the Queen Of No Marriage!! Can't wait to go back to watch the drama!!..haha..If only guys like him exists in this world..*oh no, i am fantasizing again*..blek~
4. I can't wait for exams to be over!! I want to relax to the max!! I want to shop, watch movie and drama, travel and blah blah blah...=P
5.There goes another post and off i go to continue reading the most BORING subject ever, Hubungan Etnik!!..>.<

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014