Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Disappointed...>.<

Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Today was not a good day. I am disappointed with myself in my studies. Getting such low marks for one of my assignment really makes me wonder whether i am in the right path. Honestly, i had lost my direction and passion in this course. I am tired. I want to cry it all out but tears are not coming out. I just couldn't find anything i like at the moment. It's just stress stress and more stress. A few more weeks and i will be sitting for my final. What am i supposed to do? How am i going to find my passion back? I really have no idea what is going to happen. I don't feel confident. I cannot go through 4 years feeling like this all the time. God put me here so i am sure there's a reason for it. I cannot give up..I know very well. I just need to find my passion back. Will there be light for me at the end of the tunnel? I hope so...>.<

2 comments:

Jackson said...

no need to feel disappointed la! when it comes, you take it head on, whether its good or bad!

and also, in less than 1 hour I am going for my FINAL final exam!

Wahahaha and its holiday babeh~~~

Lynette Tan Jen Ni said...

Thanks for the advice ya..and good luck and all the best in ur exam!!..^^

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014