Wednesday, October 21, 2009

When stress slips in...

Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Exam is drawing near yet i don't feel like i am prepared to face it. I just don't have the fighting spirit now. I am exhausted and tired. Reading it over and over again but still it's so hard to memorize it all. At least i have a slight confidence in my other subjects but it's definitely not in Language Development. The book is as thick as a dictionary and i am reading it like it's a storybook. But still, storybooks are far more interesting than this. I don't find it interesting. Instead, i find it boring. Probably because of the stress i am facing now when reading it. Maybe i will find it interesting when i am reading it for fun not for exam. I don't know what to do anymore. My brain is tired. I need some rest but time is ticking and i don't have much time to spare. Can i do it??

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014