Thursday, November 26, 2009

The Biggest Loser

Thursday, November 26, 2009
I've been watching The Biggest Loser these few days and a thought suddenly came into my mind. Dieting and exercising have never been easy for me. I'm not a sporty person as everyone who knows me will say. I love to eat and maybe sometimes i tend to overeat when i like something very much..>.<..There have been countless time where i say i will diet and exercise but sadly, it only happens for like..well, a few days??..>.<...I totally lack the determination what more the motivation. Dieting and exercising are not only about losing weight but rather having a good and healthy lifestyle. If i am rich, i will definitely hire a personal trainer for myself..lolx..I love the trainers,Bob and Jilian from The Biggest Loser!!...How i wish i could have them as my personal trainers...omg!! I am soooooo dreaming again...=P

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014