Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Holiday Mode is ON..=p

Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Finally, exam's over and holidays are here...woohoo!!!...It just felt like a burden has been lifted of my chest...Feeling relieved but kind of worry about the results..Well, holiday's here and i am soooooooo free right now..Not going to let that affect my holiday mood...I guess the time will come when i need to think of it..So, i am just going to enjoy, relax and have fun to the max!!..XD
Well, actually, my holidays started yesterday itself....Went straight to Times Square with my coursemates after our final paper..I had fun..We went to the karaoke, did some shopping and went to Sushi King for dinner..It was nice..^^

Dad just arrived at my hostel...Going back home today..wee!!..

Happy Holidays!!!

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014