Wednesday, November 11, 2009

i'm lovin it..^^

Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Daddy came to fetch me at my hostel today..We stopped by Mid Valley since it was still early for dad to bring my grandma to the hospital for check up...Did some shopping and saw quite a lot of stuffs i like but in the end bought only one...the cheapest one..haha..XD..It was a handphone strap which looks like a dice with crystal-like things on it..It was definitely love at first sight cause i bought it without thinking twice..haha..

Next was dresses..Saw a few today but it was all too expensive..*sigh*..Saw some at Zara and some at Spade..Aww..It was all so pretty..I love it soooo much..Well, i didn't get to buy it but at least i get to try it on..haha..So i am satisfied..XD
>>>>>>>>> camwhoring at the fitting room..XP

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014