Saturday, November 14, 2009

It will be a good experience...

Saturday, November 14, 2009
Went to church just now...We are having a discussion on CG prayer meeting which will be on the 21st of Nov, next Saturday...I will be the leader this time..gosh!!..Honestly, i am pretty scared and nervous..It's the first time i am a leader for the meeting..Usually, i am just the songleader or prayer leader so i am getting really scared..>.<...However, i think there is nothing to lose for me to try isn't it? First time is always the hardest but i will be ok once i overcome it right?...I think it will be a good experience for me...a way for me to serve the Lord..a way to learn..to gain experience..to overcome my fear of talking in public..to gain confidence..and most important of all, to try something new that i have never tried before..^^ Now, i have to be prepared..Prepare what i am going to say, pray..etc..1 week to do all that..Pray that God will help me through this..pray that He will take away all my fears and prepare me to lead the CG prayer meeting next Saturday..Amen..

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014