Thursday, December 24, 2009

ChRiStMaS eVe =)

Thursday, December 24, 2009
It's Christmas Eve and the next day will be Christmas!! :))) I am actually kinda looking forward to Christmas this year because it's going to be different and meaningful. Why? Well, first because i am getting baptized this Christmas. It's actually quite a big step for me because it will be a public declaration that I am a Christian. I have been believing in God for a few years and i guess it's the right time for me to really accept Him as my personal saviour. The journey with God has been a wonderful one and i will always have in my life no matter what..=)
Second, it will be the 1st time i actually celebrate Christmas. I don't usually celebrate Christmas coz i am not born Christian. I will be heading down to KL with my family and relatives right after getting baptized. Isn't it wonderful? I will be a Christian officially that day and i am celebrating my 1st Christmas for the 1st time as a Christian. Thank God for everything..^^..To end this post, i just wanna wish my best friend, Carmen Ho a very Happy Birthday!! It's her day today. Hope that she will enjoy her birthday and stay pretty + happy always..Friends Forever..^^...And oh ya..Merry Christmas everyone out there!! =D

2 comments:

carmen said...

hahaha, thanks girl... best frens forever ^^

Lynette Tan Jen Ni said...

welcome friend..^^

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014