Monday, December 14, 2009

Happy happy happy :D

Monday, December 14, 2009
Deng!! I changed my blog background again..haha..I have been looking for this background for a long time..Saw it at someone's blog last time and i fall in love with it ever since..However, i can't seem to find it no matter how many times i try searching for it..
Suprisingly, i found it today and it happened unexpectedly..I was just simply surfing the net for some new blog skins when i clicked into a website..and there it was..the background i have been looking for all these while..lucky me!!..lolx..
I'm happy although it is just a small thing...=)...Things do happen when you least expect it...^^ By the way, here's the link to share with all of you...I love the blog skins there....=)
Hope that you all will like it too!! =D

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014