Thursday, December 31, 2009

A new life begins with a new year...

Thursday, December 31, 2009
A busy and hectic life awaits me in 2010 but i am not going to let that destroy my whole year. For sure, i will still find ways to enjoy life. Life is not all about studies @ working. It's more than that. Just hoping that i will be able to manage everything well especially my time and to cope with my studies because seriously, that's what important at the moment. Assignments will be pouring in and work load will increase. Stress will be building up and expectations will be higher. A lot of determination, confidence, support, motivation and passion is needed for me to survive in this course. I need the courage and strength for all these. Pray that i can really do it.
Right now, i am just waiting for my dad to come and fetch me from my hostel and we will be going for dinner together..^^

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014