Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Study mood = zero !!

Wednesday, December 23, 2009
2nd sem already started but my study mood is still not here. It's absolutely zero! None! I tried reading "Perkembangan Bahasa" but gosh, it's really boring and i can't seem to understand a lot of the terms used in the book..*bang my head at the wall*..=.= Yeah, i am feeling gulity for not using my time wisely. Due to my laziness, i procrastinate a lot..>.< There are so many times where i question myself on whether i am suitable for this course. I still can't find the passion in it. Studying during the 1st sem felt like it's all just for the sake of sitting for exams. The results explains part of it i guess. Maybe it's because i didn't pour all my heart over it and that's what i get. I need to find passion in this but how?? Passion, passion..plz come to me..I need you badly to survive in this course..>.< Studying this course has been like a test for me in many areas. Socializing and communicating are definitely not my strong point. Instead, it's my weakest point i guess. I am rather reserved and shy when it comes to things like this. I just find it hard to express myself openly mainly because i am afraid of what people will think of me. Immatured i know. There's a world out there to deal with. Now, it is just the start. I wanted to try. I tell myself i can but it's seriously not as easy as it looks. Try being me and you will understand how i feel..>.<

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014