Wednesday, January 27, 2010

After all, I am just me..=)

Wednesday, January 27, 2010
I don't think many people know the real me..
Maybe just a few..
Or maybe none..I don't know..
Yeah, I can be quiet..
But that doesn't mean i don't care..
Or I don't know anything..
After all, I am just a human being..
With feelings..
I do care & I do know..
But sometimes, I just choose to be silent..
Keeping everything to myself..
Maybe I am afraid to open myself to others..
Maybe I am afraid that I might hurt others..
Maybe I am afraid of being judged..
Well, people judged each other in this world isn't it?
We can't control it but we can choose to live with it..
Like it or not, I am just me..
The quiet & shy Lynette who don't open up to people easily..
The girly girl who loves pink & cute stuffs..
The girl who is sensitive yet strong inside..
The girl who loves spending time with her family..
The girl who will never give up but try her very best..
The girl who just wants to live her life her own way..
And the list goes on & on..
In the end, it's the difference that make me ME..
I can't please everyone in this world....
Some people might like me, some people might not..
But I am just living my life doing what i think is right with the support of my family..
I cannot afford to care too much about what other people think anymore..
What's important is that i am staying true to myself..
At least I don't feel like I am pretending to be someone I am not..
I'm just feeling grateful that my life has been filled with blessings all along..
Yeah, I am just one lucky girl!! Maybe not in all areas but I'm contented..=)
Cheers!!..^^
❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014