Thursday, January 14, 2010

Doughnuts!!! :))))

Thursday, January 14, 2010
Since yesterday, my mind is on doughnuts. Krispy Kreme, J.CO, Big Apple, Dunkin Donuts..ahhh, i missed it!! It's been a long time since i bought doughnuts from these shops..lolz..Really feel like eating it!!..haha..
Guess what? Something unexpected happen today. On the way down to class, I came across a notice at my block's notice board. It caught my attention because of the words ; J.CO Doughnuts Delivery. I was like..What?! Seriously, this is real? I was just thinking about it yesterday and there it is. I can have it delivered to my room next Monday!! :)))) Of cause, i am the first to write down my name and make the order..haha..Looking forward to it on Monday!!!..yums!!!
What a sweet coincidence...God do work in His own ways sometimes..I'm just one lucky girl!!..lolx..XD

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014