Sunday, January 31, 2010

Experience gained...Memories made..=)

Sunday, January 31, 2010
Been busy throughout this week because of PAP ( Pesta Angpow) for my campus which explains why my blog is not updated for some time..But don't worry, I am back!! =)
Phew!! Finally, it is all over. No doubt the process in the preparation for PAP is super stressful. We had to stay up late at night to decorate the boards, to get critics from other people..etc..I think it was simply stressful for everyone especially the excos so here i would like to say a big THANK YOU to them. Although they might hurt us at times, but i think we all know it's all for the good of the programme so we are not keeping any hard feelings towards them..=)I did feel regret joining at first simply because it takes up a lot of my time and i somehow feel that i can't commit myself to it that much like the others. I even thought of quiting but then i hold on. I hold on until the end and honestly, i feel proud i did not give up...lolz..It was a feeling of happiness & satisfaction yesterday. People who came to our exhibition praise our work & for once, i think it's all worth it. During the last few days before the event, we all work as a team & I can actually feel that our bond are getting closer. We laughed & remain cheerful eventhough we are all tired. That's what make me enjoy it..^^
Seriously, it was a really good experience. I learned a lot of new things & get to know a lot pf new friends.. it will definitely be a memory that i will keep forever..^^

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014