Monday, January 11, 2010

God do work in His own ways....=)

Monday, January 11, 2010
Just came back from a meeting and as i expected, i am feeling so stress and frustrated right now..=.=..Seriously, why can't they understand the difficulties i am facing? It's not that i don't want to do it, but i can't given the short period of time. I hate being forced to do something. Can you all just be considerate? gosh!! What should i do now? I really don't know. Should i just quit? I really feel like doing it. In the first place, i never really wanted to join it at all but due to some circumstances, i joined. And now, i totally regret it!! >.<
Logged in into facebook right after i came back from the meeting and i got this message from one of the application.
... that the weight you carry on your shoulders is much too heavy for one human being. Give some of that weight where it belongs, - to God, and have faith that what happens is for the best, whether you understand it or not.
It's scary because it's so true. That is totally what i need to hear right now. Maybe it's really too heavy. The burden i am carrying is too heavy for me. I need to put down some now. I need a break. All i want to do now is to concentrate on my studies. That is not too much to ask for right? Different people have different priorities so please don't judge the decision i make. It's my life ok?..So, respect it!! ahhhh!!! I just feel like screaming right now!!

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014