Friday, January 22, 2010

Home VS University

Friday, January 22, 2010
I suddenly miss my home so much now. Yeah, i went home last week but still i miss my home & my family so much. Nothing can ever change that. Home is the only place i can find peace. I just feel so peaceful having my family around. I can do things happier too. =)
Here in KL, it is so stressful. There are just tons of things to do everyday from assignments, studies to other Uni activities. What is worse is that i have to face all kinds of people here. Some are really not my cup of tea yet i still have to face & deal with them. It all felt so pretended & fake sometimes and i seriously hate that..>.<..
Mid-sem exam is coming in a few weeks & yet i don't feel prepared. All the nights spent for the activities had reduce the time i had to study. I really wished i could turn back time. If i know, i won't be joining the activities that proves to be wasting a lot of my time. Imagine how much time i can save if i did not join that activity. Anyway, it's no use to say anything right now. What's done is done. I just have to deal with it.
The only thing that i am looking forward to now is CNY Holidays!! I can't wait to spent the whole week with my family. Seriously, i need to get away from this stressful place. I need a break. I need to relax. I just need PEACE.

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014