Saturday, January 16, 2010

I feel great. ;D

Saturday, January 16, 2010
Just came back from the fun fair a while ago...phew!! tired but fun!! hehe...It's been a long time since i last went to a fun fair. It was kinda fun. Went on a few rides with my sister. I ended up feeling like vomiting and dizzy because of the rides..=.=..Anyway, i am okay after resting for a while..lolz..Bought 2 cups of sweet corns & a cup of sour plum pearl ice-blended..Yums!! =)
My whole day was spent doing a lot of things except studying of cause..=.=..I did not touch a single book nor do anything related to my studies..haha...First, i went for lunch with my family at a Chinese restaurant..Then we went to the computer shop to buy a printer, my aunt's florist shop to buy flower wrapper for the Valentine's Day dedication, stationery shop to buy ribbon and print out the materials needed for the chinese paper cutting..etc..Last destination, Tesco because Mummy wants to do some shopping. Of cause, i managed to buy a few things too...=)
I literally spent the whole day cutting paper. Know those chinese cutting paper with all sorts of shapes in red paper? It's a type of art where you cut the paper according to it's shape and you will get a picture in the end. It's really time consuming and needs a lot of patience and concentration. Thank God my sister was there to help me with half of it..^^..Anyway, the end product was awesome. I love it!! Hope that the others will be satisfied and happy with it when they see it. Oh ya, forgot to tell you...I did this for UKM's Pesta Angpow which is going to be held on the 30th of January. I am under the exhibition section so i will be in charge of the chinese paper cutting project. So, for those who wants to see my cuttings, welcome to UKM KL on the 29th & 30th of Jan..It will be at night from 7-11pm if i am not wrong.Oh no, am i promoting it here?..haha..XD It's 12am now. Have to wake up early for church tomorrow. Going to bed in a bit so nitez!! Sweet dreams =)

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014