Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I'm happy today :D

Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Been blogging about my problems and how busy i am lately. I guess people are getting bored and tired of reading it including myself..=.=..But that's life isn't it? I don't think there is a life without problems. Problems will only make you stronger..Really? haha..I don't know..I just simply say one..=P...Oklah, from now on, i will try to blog less about those unhappy things. Instead, i will focus more on the small things that makes me happy because one day i will look back and realise that those small things are the big things....=)
Hmm..well, today my class started at 9am..Had Gardenia bread for breakfast. Butter Toffee flavour. Nyomnyomnyom!! I love it!! =)
First class, anatomy. We learnt about the placenta today. I'm able to concentrate at first, but slowly the concentration decreases when more and more terms appear..=O
Next class, KKA. For those who don't know, it's the short form for "Kecelaruan Komunikasi Asas"...^^..It went quite ok. I am able to concentrate but not fully lah..haha..Hey, at least i don't feel sleepy okay?..=P
Then, it is time for lunch. Went to the cafe with my coursemates. Had claypot yee mee for lunch and i finished it all up today!! wow!! I'm such a big eater..XD..
Class resumed at 2pm. Language Development class. Well, what to say? It's as boring as ever..>.<..Anyway, he finished the class half an hour earlier today so i am happy :D
Chitchat with my friend for a while and by the time i got back to my room, it's already 4pm. Guess what i do next? Online lor!!..haha..Start chatting with a few friends of mine and my mood became so good..lolz...Thanks you guys for making me feel better after what happen yesterday..^^
Took my bath then went down to take my dinner. Dinner today was not so nice though coz i don't like the dishes..Anyway, i am full so thank God i have rice to eat..haha
Now, I have to start doing my revision already or else i will find it hard to catch up later so bye!! :))))

2 comments:

Mummy said...

Start your day with a cheerful frame of mind. You can focus and do things better. That's what I apply in my life daily and it works for me.
Glad to hear a different kind of tone instead of complaining and grumbling all the time. Focus on all the good things in life, it would surely come back to you. If you focus on all the unpleasant one, unhappiness would follow you. So it's up to you which one you want to choose.

Lynette Tan Jen Ni said...

Thanks a lot mummy!! Muacks..^^

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014