Sunday, January 10, 2010

Just a quick update...

Sunday, January 10, 2010
So, the first week of January ended. I am back to my hostel at KL. Before that, went to Wong Kok Char Chan Teng at SS2 for dinner and i ended up feeling super full...XD
Trying to read some anatomy notes now but obviously it's not really working coz i am now blogging instead..hahahha..Being at home is supposed to be relaxing but not this week. I spent my weekends trying to finish two of my assignments. Finally, it's done although i am not really satisfied with it but whatever lah, i finished it so i am pretty happy :)))...At least some of my stress is gone...=D
Tomorrow will be the start of a new week. I hope that i will be free of activities the whole week. I just wanna concentrate on my studies at the moment.
"Whatever happens, just deal with it positively. Be optimistic and everything will be alright :)))" - My self made quote for the week..lolx..XD

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014