Monday, January 18, 2010

On this day, God wants you to know...

Monday, January 18, 2010
... that God is glad that you are You. Sure, we all have things we want to change, to improve about ourselves. But underneath the flesh and bone, you are an immortal and perfect soul. Always remember that.
Yeah..For sure, i will remember that coz in the end, i am still me..The quiet and shy girl who just wants to lead a simple life..Can be crazy sometimes but only with those that are very close to me..I just don't know why it is so hard for me to open up to people..I want to talk but when i am in the situation, my mouth just won't open..=.=lll...Seriously, i need to change that...i know..i am trying.....>.<
Life has been like a roller coaster ride all along..There are ups and downs along the way but I am just trying to enjoy myself as much as i can..Sometimes, i am happy..sometimes, i am sad...That's life isn't it?..To me, Life is more about the journey than the destination..One day, i will look back and think of the life that i have gone through and i will have a story to tell..=)
Feeling so tired now..I don't know why..I hate being busy..Sometimes, i just need a break to recharge myself but there's just so many things going on when i am back to Uni life..However, i am just trying to deal with everything with an open heart and a positive mind..I choose to be happy..:D
Having class at 9am tomorrow..Going to bed now...Hope i can have a sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet dream tonight..hehe..

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014