Saturday, January 9, 2010

Summary of the week...

Saturday, January 9, 2010
It's been kind of stressful lately.. The whole week, my workload keep increasing.. Assignments, studies, uni activities..etc.. There are just so many things to do.. I'm so tired and it makes me miss home more and more.. I'm really tired there so i decided to come home.. Reached my home sweet home at about 7pm yesterday.. and i was greeted with the warmth of home - mummy's cooking...^^ It feels so great to be home..It's like half of my stress is gone.. Home is always the best place to be..I just love it!! Unfortunately, i came down with a flu yesterday.. It can't stop flowing since the morning and gosh! It was really irritating.. At night, it became worst... Wanted to do my assignment but my mind just couldn't concentrate and think.. It was just blank....>.< I was feeling kinda sick but still i stayed up till 1 something in the morning..O.O Okla, i was watching the TV and reading some anatomy notes.. You must think i am crazy..sick but still not resting..=.= Anyway, I slept for about 9 hours.. Woke up at about 10 something just now.. Feeling so much better now.. No more flu flowing like mad at least... Need to start concentrating on my assignments now.. Hopefully i can get most of it done by today...=)

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014