Sunday, February 21, 2010

Holidays ended...study life starting again...=(

Sunday, February 21, 2010
I'm back to my university hostel in KL..
Study life starting again tomorrow..=(
Have to start thinking about assignments & exams again..>.<
Time to push the study button on..
But it's only for 3 days this week...haha..why?
Because I am going on a vacation from Thursday onwards until Sunday..^^
For sure, I am looking forward to the trip..
But then I need to have my study mood on this few days..
I just have to go through these 3 days..
Yeah...just 3 more days to a relaxing weekend at Thailand..weee!!!!! XD
Seriously, the connection here is driving me crazy. I can't seem to load anything. Thank God I can load my blog or else I will be sad because I can't blog..lolx..
Totally no mood to start studying again...*sigh*...how? how? how? I don't care..I am just going to enjoy tonight to the max first!!!..Study mood on tomorrow...ahaha..XD

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014