Thursday, February 25, 2010

I'm leaving...

Thursday, February 25, 2010
Leaving for Hatyai, Thailand for a vacation trip at 9pm tonight. Will only be back on Sunday. So there will be no updates these few days at my blog, facebook & twitter.....Miss me!!!..Ahaha...XD..Kla, even if you all don't miss me, I will still miss you all..=P
*******************************************************************
Oh NO!!! getting fatter & fatter after CNY...T___T...will definitely gain a few more pounds again after my trip to Thailand.....T_____________T...Need to seriously diet after this already..=X..I don't want to be overweight..I don't want to be obese...Some people are just born lucky..No matter how much they eat also won't gain weight one..Me? So easy to gain weight, so hard to lose it..=.=...Food, don't tempt me please!! PLEASE!!! >.<
Anyway, I'm not going to let this weight issue make my mood down. Vacation is to relax & enjoy so yeah, I will be a happy & enjoy every single moment of the trip!!!! :))))) Till then, here's a BIG gooooooooodbyeeeeeeeeeee for everyone!! lolx..XD

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014