Wednesday, February 24, 2010

More beautiful pictures, some random quotes & some quotes made by me just for fun :D

Wednesday, February 24, 2010
~Love is like a balloon. Let it go and you might not get it back~
~ these arms of mine wanna pull you close, but i love you enough to let you go.
and thought i might not let it show, i love you enough to let you go ~
~ this is to a boy who gets into my head with all the pretty things he said & do ~
~ Sleeping is the best way to relax your body, mind & soul, free of charge ~
~Snapshots of me & you bring back lots of memories that will stay forever in me~
~Sometimes, I just want to disappear from view to know whether people I know will start wondering where I disappear~ ~ Love is sometimes like dessert..sweet & blissful when you are in it~ ~in whisper, i talk with you because i want the conversation to be only between you & me~ ~ You used to smile more last time, not so much anymore~
~Waiting for my prince charming to find this pair of shoes to return it to me. Just like in Cinderella. ~

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014