Tuesday, February 23, 2010

So many unexpected couples....o.O

Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Couple in love. I have been getting to know quite a few unexpected couples nowadays. It's so surprising to see someone you know hooking up with someone you know as well. You don't expect them to be couples but well, they do. Shocking!!!..lolx..XD
My friend asked me this question when I post about this up on Twitter ; you sure you dont wanna be one of the mentioned-unexpected couple? xD..Well, ahem...I don't know..haha...Let God & destiny decides who I am going to be with..I believe everyone has a soul mate & they are going to meet when the time is right..=)

2 comments:

suzyDiana said...

yop..
u r rite,when the time's come, u'll meet ur mr.right..^_^

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

haha..yeah, i know u ord found ur mr.right..lolx

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014