Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Feelings...

Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Been thinking about a lot of things lately. There are just so many things going on in my mind right now. I think this explains why I am feeling so emo and moody recently. Sometimes, I feel just like crying but tears don't fall. I'm keeping it all to myself because I don't feel like talking about it to anyone. I choose to be quiet but inside, I'm tired. I am exhausted. I need a break to go back to my happy self again. I don't want to feel emo. I don't want to feel moody. I want to be happy. Sometimes, I wish to be a kid again where life is so simple, so happy, stress free and nothing to be worried about!!

2 comments:

Ann said...

Guess this is part of growing up. It's not going to be easy because sometimes we are not sure of what we should do, can't seem to make up our mind, can't seem to decide. It's all about the answer you want, about whether you make the right decision and whether things would work out to what you want in life. No use pending all inside and carry the burden alone. All you have to do is to share with someone you can trust like me, I'll surely ease your trouble by half if not all of it. It's the route everyone has to go through in their life and it's a matter of how you pass through it.

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

Thanks a lot for the comment..I feel better already :)..Will try to talk to you next time if there's anything bothering me^^

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014