Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I need...the drive..the motivation..the confidence..

Tuesday, March 16, 2010
I need the drive...the motivation..the confidence...to do what I am supposed to do now..STUDY!! Yes! Exam is 1 month away yet I don't have the heart towards it at all. Everyday, back from class, I was either too tired, too lazy or too busy with other things to do. I believe I do have the time to study. Maybe I just don't manage my time well :( It's getting really annoying lately. I know I seriously need to push and force myself to study. I always have the feeling of guilt when I didn't study for a day. Sometimes, it's my own fault..sometimes, it's not...Being homesick doesn't help either. Instead, it's making it worse. I have my home on my mind everyday and somehow, it's distracting me from my studies. I just can't wait to go back. I need to wake up now. I need to be more hardworking from now on. I want to do well in my exams this time. Yes, I want it so badly & I know I will have to work really hard for it. Give me the drive...give me the motivation..give me the confidence...to do it...please!! =(

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014