Thursday, March 4, 2010

It's not too late, I just have to give it a try again until I succeed :)

Thursday, March 4, 2010
Thomas Edison quoted this "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time." Yes, indeed. I can't give up so easily. Giving up is just like a coward trying to run away from the hard times. I just need to give myself one more chance. He also quoted this "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." In life, nothing is easy. You have to work for it. Try again & again when you fail, getting a lesson each time from the mistake & you will eventually succeed..=). Yeah, I will start thinking that way from now on^^
On this day, God wants you to know...
... that it's never too late to get back on track. Never has anyone gone so far on the wrong path that they cannot return to the right one. Never has anyone become so wayward that they cannot benefit from the true light.
This is what I got from a facebook application today. Truly, it's just the right thing I have to hear right now. God's word are always comforting. I have to believe that it's still not too late for me to get back on track. I just have to put in an extra effort & change my lifestyle. Those bad habits such as being lazy & procrastinating & simply taking things for granted have to go. I need a change. A big change to change everything.
Didn't manage to meet my lecturer to ask about my results today. I went to his room a few times but he was not there. It was rather disappointing *sigh*. Hopefully he will be around when I go & find him tomorrow. My heart just feels uneasy without meeting him & asking what's wrong. No luck today. Hoping for better luck tomorrow...>.<

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014