Thursday, March 11, 2010

Moody,tired, & sleepy..

Thursday, March 11, 2010
I'm tired..I am feeling so sleepy..My eyes are drooping...But I can't sleep yet..There are still tons of things to do..Having discussion again later...got to get at least some studies and assignments done before I can rest..
Sleeping is the one of the best thing I like to do here...It gets you away from the stress and busyness in life..It helps you rejuvenate your mind and body to get you on the go again..Now, you know why I love sleeping so much here..lolx..
Today is not a good day..I am feeling kinda moody..I just want to go to sleep to get away from everything right now..I just want to have a peaceful sleep..I think that might help me make my mood better...I don't think I can stand much longer..My eyes are just going to close but for now, I have to wake myself up first..Just gonna do what I am supposed to do fast and then go to bed!!! I just can't wait to get on my bed and sleep till the sun rises :)

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014